IVF meds are used in both men and women who are struggling to have a child. Many types of medications are available, each with a different purpose. You can search through US pharmacies for IVF meds, but these medications are often sold at a much higher price, especially if your health insurance does not cover medication costs. If you are having trouble finding Follistim for sale at a reasonable price, purchase it through an online pharmacy. Discount IVF meds are available when you purchase through an online pharmacy. Online pharmacies, such as IVF Prescriptions must follow the same standards set by a traditional pharmacy. This means the medication you purchase from an online pharmacy goes through the same standards as any other medication and does not come with any additional safety risks.
Whether you purchase fertility drugs online or from a physical pharmacy, make sure you consult with your doctor before using any medication. Online pharmacies canonly provide you information about the products sold. They do not know your medical history and cannot recommend direct treatment plans. In addition, you may react differently to an IVF medication than the standard patient, so you need proper instructions from your doctor before administering any medication.
One of the best online IVF medications for men and women is Follistim. More information about how to purchase Follistim and what it can do to help you is detailed below.
What is Follistim?
Follistim is one of the IVF drugs which contains a man-made hormone used to develop eggs or increase sperm production. The hormone contained in Follistim injections is a follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). FSH is normally produced by the pituitary gland, but men and women who are unable to have children often have a lack of FSH. Follistim replaces FSH normally found in the body with the man-made hormone, using regulated levels to help eggs develop or increase sperm production.
Most fertility drugs are used alongside other types of treatments. For women, Follistim is often used alongside another treatment program known as Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). ART uses additional IVF treatment and procedureswith human chorionic gonadotropin being the most common medication used alongside Follistim. Another common procedure used alongside Follistim is intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
Unlike some other types of IVF meds, you can only purchase Follistim if you have a prescription from your doctor. If you purchase Follistim online, make sure you are buying the correct dosage, as noted on your prescription. Three types of dosages are available, Follistim 300, 600 or 900. You must purchase a Follistim pen as well to deliver the injections. Your dosage amount largely depends on your medical history, so always follow your doctor’s instructions to avoid any potential health risks. If you believe you need a larger or smaller dosage, schedule an appointment with your doctor before purchasing a different level.
How to Properly Administer Follistim
Some fertility drugsare only administered by a medical professional, while others you give yourself at home. When you first receive Follistim, a nurse or doctor shows you how to properly administer the shot. He or she provides you with written instructions as well. Depending on your medical history, you may be unable to apply Follistim at home and must always see a medical professional for your dosage. If you apply Follistim at home, make sure you follow basic safety procedures, such as:
- Before administering any IVF drug, make sure you clean both your hands and the part of your skin you are injecting.
- If you are administering any other IVF medication, follow the instructions for each and do not try to administer both medications at the same time.
- Look over the solution before you inject it. The solution must be clear and colorless. If there is any discoloration or visible particles, the Follistim is not safe to use.
- Try to use a different location each time you apply an injection. Applying fertility drug injections in the same location may cause skin irritation and lead to other health problems.
- Always use a new needle and syringe whenever you give yourself an injection. Make sure to properly dispose of both items as well. If instructed to use a Follistim pen, do not try and use any other injection device.
- If you forgot to administer a dosage, contact your doctor. Do not try and administer multiple injections to make up for missed dosages.
Common IVF Medication Side Effects Associated with Follistim
Whether you buy IVF meds online or go through a local pharmacy, possible side effects do exist. Side effects are divided into two categories: common side effects and more serious conditions. Common side effects include:
- Headaches or stomach pain.
- Bloating or nausea.
- Breast irritation.
- Redness or swelling in the injected area.
If you experience a more serious IVF drug side effect, you must contact your doctor immediately. Serious side effects for Follistim include:
- Confusion or strong mood changes.
- Fatigue and shortness of breath.
- Sudden temperature changes.
- Frequent headaches or dizziness.
- Blurred vision.
- Flu-like symptoms.
Ivfprescriptions.com has been partnering with couples for more than three decades and is one of the primary suppliers of infertility drugs to clinics, hospitals, and fertility clinics worldwide. You can buy infertility drugs online directly from us as well. Call today to find out more!
#bestfertilitydrugsonline, #discountivfmeds, #getivfdrugsdiscount, #getpregnantfaster, #Follistimfacts