It is possible forIVF Medsto contribute to a miscarriage. A study conducted in 2004 looked at how much stimulation of the ovaries a woman receives at the time of using assisted reproductive technologies. The researchers found overtly high ovarian stimulation can be associated with the risk of miscarriage. Although IVF treatments cause a slightly higher miscarriage risk when compared to natural pregnancies, the risk is not overly high. Furthermore, a woman who is naturally pregnant unfortunately still has the risk of miscarrying. This is especially true the older you get.
If you are using Fertility Drugs, reduce your risk of miscarrying in several different ways. Ask your doctor about howto reduce the risk.Meanwhile, here are some of the best ways in which IVF users can lower the risk of miscarriage.
Why IVFUsers Can Have a Higher Risk of Miscarriage
It is not usually the IVF Drugs themselves that cause women to miscarry.In fact, they some times help prevent miscarriages. The elevated risks of miscarriage for women undergoing IVF treatments do not relate to the in vitro fertilization treatment itself. Rather, it is more associated with the underlying reasons for having the treatment. Essentially, women who have a need for IVF could simply be in a higher miscarriage risk category. This can be due to the two following reasons:
- Underlying Health Problems: Women who undergo IVF treatments often have an underlying health problem that potentially contributes to a high risk of miscarriage.
- Being of an Advanced Age:Females who use cheap online fertility injections and other IVF medications are often older than women who have non-assisted pregnancies. Unfortunately, the older you are, the more likely it is you will have a miscarriage. Statistics show the risk is one in five at 30 years of age and one in two at 42 years of age.
How IVF Drugs and Other Medications Reduce the Risk of Miscarriage
If you are using regularly-priced or Discount IVF Meds, you can reduce the risk of miscarrying while undergoing IVF treatment. Firstly, ensure you do not forget to take your IVF medications because if you do, it is technically possible to have a miscarriage after only one missed dose. Set an alarm for each time you must take your medication to make sure you do not forget to take it. Buy ivf medications online and at local pharmacies.
Post-IVF medication, your doctor usually prescribes other drugs or hormones. Typically, this includes progesterone-based products like gestagens and estrogens. You may be prescribed Clexane, baby aspirin or . It is just as important you take these as religiously as your fertility medications, so set an alarm to remind you to take them at the required times. You gradually come off all medications by the time you are 12 weeks pregnant. The protocol for each person is different, so always consult with your doctor and follow what he or she tells you.
Staying Healthy HelpsIVF Users Reduce the Risk of Miscarriage
The healthier IVF users are, the more they reduce the risk of having a miscarriage. It is important to get healthy at least three months before you start your treatment. You do not have to overdo it, but by doing regular gentle exercises and eating a balanced diet, you better prepare your body for IVF treatment. In addition, do not smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol or do any non-prescription drugs. All of these are known to contribute to miscarriages.
Have a TSH Test Prior to Starting Your IVF Treatment
If you are going to use IVF Drugs, have a full blood hormone profile well before your treatment begins. Unfortunately, many clinics often skip this test, which examines your thyroid stimulating hormone. Most of the time, clinics opt for solely FSH, AMH and LH tests. There is a proven link between miscarriage and abnormal TSH levels. It is therefore advisable to ensure your clinic provides a TSH test.
IVF Drug Users Must Be Aware of Infections
During and after your IVF cycle, you can get infections. Unfortunately, infections cause miscarriages. It is therefore vital to avoid infections and get tested for any possible diseases. Be aware of:
- STIs: You must get tested if you think you may have caught a sexually transmitted infection. An STI can lead to miscarriages.
- Diabetes: If you have uncontrollable diabetes, this increases your risk of a miscarriage. Before you begin IVF medications, take a diabetes blood test.
- Toxoplasmosis: You catch this from cat feces and from unwashed vegetables. Toxoplasmosis can trigger a miscarriage, so make sure you do not touch cat excrement and ensure you wash your fruit and vegetables thoroughly before cooking or eating them.
- Listeria, Rubella and Other General Infections: Check you have had all the necessary injections for these. If you are not protected against listeria, rubella and other infections, it may result in a miscarriage.
Ivfprescriptions.com has been partnering with couples for more than three decades, and is one of the primary suppliers of infertility drugs to clinics, hospitals, and fertility clinics worldwide. You can buy infertility drugs online directly from us as well. Call today to find out more!
#bestfertilitydrugsonline, #discountivfmeds, #getivfdrugsdiscount, #getpregnantfaster, #getpregnantstaypregnant