I do fertility counseling and naturally work with couples who are going through what can be the most challenging time of their lives. Emotionally, and due to insurance, AND often times financially. Due to this I want to share some things I’ve recently learned in things to look for when buying online.I live in the “city” part of the “Land of the Midnight Sun”, the most northern state you can get! Due to this, pretty much everything but necessities is done by online shopping. We take our shopping online and reviews pretty seriously, as that’s pretty much what 80% of online time is- shopping.
Buying through Canada vs USA pharmacies
I say this as being smackdab in the middle between the Northern USA states and right under Canada, we shop from both. I feel comfortable in talking about buying fertility medications online from Canada fir the reasons above. Also with the recent opioid epidemic, government agencies have started educating people more about buying medications online.
Just like with painkillers, there are people selling IVF meds and infertility injectables that benefit from other’s tragedy no matter the cost. When it comes to online fertility meds, in recent news stories the cost has been poisoning and death.
The new counterfeit supplier of fertility meds is through your keyboard
Once labeled as the “Black Market” with visions of shady opium dens coming to mind, that is no longer the outlet. Your home computer is. There are SOME telltale signs you can look for, and if saves a life today then I want you to look for them. In the search to add to your family by buying fertility and IVF meds online with legal prescriptions, do not let them be the cause of loss to yours.
The telltale signs of a fake online pharmacy with counterfeit drugs are all similar in a few ways- in Canada or the USA.
• The fertility “pharmacy” does not require a prescription, which is illegal. This shows they disrespect/avoid laws.
• The infertility “specialist” is the computer cart, there is no certified pharmacist filling orders
• The online pharmacy doesn’t make a file with things like allergies for each patient as required by law for a real pharmacy
• The pharmacy has no live help and they only answer emails at hours opposite working hours- and no phone calls- that usually means it’s in a country without the same FDA standards, working conditions, and any regulations
• They use generics and this could cost your life or the pregnancy if a filler conflicts with your current meds
• The fertility pharmacy uses other pharmacies to fill the orders- they are the middle man and have no control over what they peddle
I have heard and referred many couples to a lot of online pharmacies over the years and heard the feedback from hundreds of buyers of fertility medicines online. Many buyers had multiple IVF cycles and tried a few different pharmacies selling IVF medications. I know only refer to the most reliable one that I hear of again and again as being the best online experience for my customers- IVFprescriptions.com.
Thank you from a person who sees the children you have helped come into this world!!
Out of the respect for my patient’s privacy, I did not list my name. But I see the joy that IVFPrescriptions.com has brought to many clients (that are now parents thanks to the best online pharmacy ever- them) and wanted to share!